Our monthly newsletter, financial guides, and interactive calculators help you stay informed about your finances.
We offer a broad range of services for business owners, executives and independent professionals. Please call us for a free initial consultation.
Getting started is easy. Just follow the steps below:
1. If you are new to AIT Services, complete the New Client Information form and send it to us so we can set you up in our system.
2. Collect your tax documents. Here is a list of tax documents we'll need to prepare your tax forms (2020 Tax Documentation). Please note that your worldwide income must be declared on your tax return. We have listed the U.S. form numbers in the Tax Documentation but we also need the equivalent foreign documents.
3. Fill out the tax questionnaire: 2020 Questionnaire.
4. Your Swiss Tax Return should be completed before your U.S. tax return so we can be sure to give you the appropriate amount of Swiss tax credits on your U.S. tax return. We can coordinate the preparation of your Swiss tax return if you wish. Just select one of our Swiss partners (Swiss Tax Preparer Partners). Be sure to send us the extra documents we need from the Tax Documentation list and a signed consent form (Swiss Tax Return Consent Form). We do not charge a fee for coordinating your Swiss tax return preparation. You will be invoiced directly from the Swiss Tax Preparer for their tax preparation work.
5. If you want us to complete Form 114 (formerly Form TDF 90-22.1), otherwise known as the FBAR, you'll need to sign FBAR Consent Form and complete the FBAR and Form 8938 Excel Worksheet (contact us and we'll email you the Excel worksheet file).
6. For preparation of your U.S. Tax Return, sign the U.S. Tax Return Consent Form.
7. Once you have collected all tax documents, completed the questionnaire and signed the relevant consent forms, you can:
8. We can usually complete your U.S. tax return within 4 to 6 weeks of receiving ALL information. If any applicable information from the Tax Documentation list is missing, the completion time will take longer. Add approximately 8 weeks to this estimate if we are also coordinating your Swiss tax return.
For our fees click here. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.